Electrician Splicing Kit, Multipurpose, Ergonomic, Ambidextrous, High Carbon Steel, Length of Cut: 2
- Item # 54DF38
- Mfr. Model # ESP-KIT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121718
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Primary Application Multipurpose
- Item Electrician Splicing Kit
- Left/Right Hand Ambidextrous
- Handle Style Ergonomic
- Overall Length 6-1/4"
- Length of Cut 2"
- Blade Material High Carbon Steel
- Tip Shape Sharp
- Cutting Edge Serrated
- Adjustable No
- Handle Design Ergonomic Curved
- Handle Material Plastic Coated
- Handle Color Black
- Features Spring Loaded, Striping Notches for 19 and 23 AWG Wire, Double Dipped Textured Grip, LED Pen-Light
- Application For Splicing Wire and Cuts Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.