500W Halogen Floor Stand Temporary Job Site Light, Copper, 8000 Lumens
- Item # 24PK21
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # L33SW
- Catalog Page # 537
- UNSPSC # 39111605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temporary Job Site Light
- Type - Job Site Lighting Floor Stand
- Power Source - Job Site Lighting Corded (AC)
- Lumens 8000
- Number of Lamp Heads 1
- Cord Length - Job Site Lighting 5 ft.
- Max. Extension Height 14"
- Light Technology Halogen
- Light Distribution - Job Site Lighting Flood
- IP Rating IP54
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Voltage 120VAC
- Lamp Watts 500
- Color Copper
- Item - Job Site Lighting Temporary Job Site Light
- Lamp Included Yes
- Rated Life 2000 hr.
- NEC Cord Designation SJTW
- Gauge/Conductor 18/3
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Guard Type Metal
- Replacement Lamp 500W 4-5/8" T3
- Features Halogen Work Light Comes With (1) 500W, Two Easy Light Adjustment Knobs, Weatherproof ON/OFF Switch, S' Stand For Stability Foam Grip Handle, Safety Wire Grill Protects Glass Surface
- Standards UL, cUL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.