23W LED Temporary Job Site Light, Copper, 120VAC
- Item# 38EG66
- Mfr. Model# L1681SW
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temporary Job Site Light
- Light Distribution Flood
- Lamp Type LED
- Number of Lamp Heads 1
- Voltage 120VAC
- Lamp Watts 23
- Lumens 1474
- Color Copper
- Base Style Floor Stand
- Job Site Lighting Max. Height 12-51/64"
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Lamp Included Yes
- Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Cord Length 3 ft.
- NEC Cord Designation SJTW
- Gauge/Conductor 18/3
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Replacement Lamp No
- Features Cool to The Touch, 5200K Bright White Color Temperature, Shadow-Free 120 Degrees Wide Angle Light Beam
- IP Rating IP54
- Standards UL, cUL
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.