Acoustic Sound Curtain, 48" Width, 96" Length, 0.75 Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC)
- Item # 420T58
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # G BSC 25 8
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30141601
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 51.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Ideal for industrial noise control this SOUND CURTAINS eNoise acoustic sound curtain is more versatile and economical than steel noise reduction enclosures. It features a quilted fiberglass composite absorber designed to block sound and absorb it, plus a durable vinyl facing that resists chemicals and oil. The included hook-and-loop strips allow multiple curtains to be attached to each other, and the heavy-duty grommets allow for easy hanging. Suitable for use in indoor or outdoor industrial applications.
- Item Acoustic Sound Curtain
- Width 48"
- Length 96"
- Thickness 1"
- Color Gray
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) 0.75
- Material Vinyl, Fiberglass
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Resistant To Fire
- Coverage 32 sq. ft.
- Standards ASTM E-84, STC rating 29
- Includes Grommets, Hook-and-Loop
- Application Acoustic Blanket Sound Blocking Barrier Septum Composite
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions