Groundable Acetal Hytrel Multiport Double Diaphragm Pump, 17.5 gpm, 100 psi
- Item # 30J169
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SP100-05B-CD-HHH
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151548
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Double Diaphragm Pump reduces pulsation by 60% thanks to the effects of its patented ceramic air valve. Diaphragm is intended to offer a longer operating life. For use with a wide range of fluids, including industrial chemicals.
- Item Double Diaphragm Pump
- Max. Flow 10 cfm
- Inlet/Outlet Size 1/2"
- Connection Style BSPP
- Air Inlet Size 1/4" FNPT
- Valve Type Ball
- Max. Flow GPM 17.5
- Max. Operating Pressure 100 psi
- Ball Material Hytrel
- Check Seat Material Hytrel(R)
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/32"
- Manifold Connection Multiport
- Length 12"
- Width 7-3/16"
- Height 10-11/16"
- Self-Priming Dry 14 ft.
- Self-Priming Wet 25 ft.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Includes Assembly Wrench and Muffler
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions