Polypropylene Santoprene® Multiport Double Diaphragm Pump, 17.5 gpm, 100 psi
- Item# 30J168
- Mfr. Model# SP100-05B-PP-SSS
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151548
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Double Diaphragm Pump reduces pulsation by 60% thanks to the effects of its patented ceramic air valve. Diaphragm is intended to offer a longer operating life. For use with a wide range of fluids, including industrial chemicals.
- Item Double Diaphragm Pump
- Operation Type Air Operated
- Valve Type Ball
- Body Material Polypropylene
- Inlet/Outlet Size 1/2"
- Connection Style BSPP
- Air Inlet Size 1/4" FNPT
- Max. Flow GPM 17.5
- Max. Operating Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Diaphragm Material Santoprene(R)
- Ball Material Santoprene(R)
- Check Seat Material Santoprene(R)
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/32"
- Manifold Connection Multiport
- Length 12"
- Width 7-3/16"
- Height 10-11/16"
- Self-Priming Dry 14 ft.
- Self-Priming Wet 25 ft.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Includes Assembly Wrench and Muffler
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions