15-1/2" x 5-5/8" x 16-1/16" 115VACV Sidewall Mount Exhaust Fan
- Item # 12K681
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SWF-200
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Type Sidewall Mount
- Fits Duct Dia. (In.) 8
- CFM @ 0.100-In. SP 400
- Fan Voltage 115VAC
- Hz 60
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Item Exhaust Fan
- Drive Package With Motor Included No
- CFM @ 0.200-In. SP 379
- CFM @ 0.400-In. SP 335
- CFM @ 0.600-In. SP 311
- CFM @ 0.800-In. SP 277
- Phase 1
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 140
- Housing Height (In.) 16-1/16
- Housing Width (In.) 15-1/2
- Housing Depth (In.) 5-5/8
- Housing Material Galvanized Steel
- Housing Finish Off White
- Mounting Location Vertical or Horizontal
- Speed Control Yes
- Agency Compliance UL, HVI , AMCA, NAHB Green Approved
- Includes Backdraft Damper
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 12K680SOLER & PALAU
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.