36-Cell Polycrystalline Solar Panel, 17.3VDC, 4.70A
- Item # 26KH10
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SPM080P-TS-F
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 60104701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Solar Panel
- Cell Type Polycrystalline
- Nominal Output Power 80W
- Number of Cells 36
- Panel Max. Power Point Voltage 17.3VDC
- Panel Max. Power Point Current 4.70A
- Power Tolerance -5% to +5%
- Module Efficiency 12.5%
- Open Circuit Voltage 21.9VDC
- Short Circuit Current 5.10A
- Max. System Voltage 1000VDC (TUV)/600VDC (UL)
- Cable Length No Cable
- Connector Drop In
- Frame Yes
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Weight 19.80 lb.
- Height 39-15/16"
- Width 26-5/16"
- Depth 1-3/8"
- Standards UL 1703, ETL C1D2
- Green Environmental Attribute Renewable Energy Source
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Renewable Energy Source.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 26KG90SOLARTECH POWER
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.