Standby UPS System, 850.0VA, 510.0W, 10 min./2 min. Backup Time
- Item # 421N49
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SDU850A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item UPS System
- UPS Type Standby
- VA Rating - UPS Systems 850.0VA
- Watts - UPS Systems 510.0W
- Input Voltage - UPS Systems 120VAC
- Output Voltage - UPS Systems 120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 10 min./2 min.
- Mounting - UPS Systems DIN Rail
- Outlet Type - UPS Systems Hardwired
- Number of Outlets 0
- Medical Grade No
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration No Configuration
- NEMA Plug Configuration Not Applicable
- Automatic Volts Regulation No
- Fax/Modem Line Protection No
- Transfer Time 8 msec.
- Width 11.1"
- Depth 4.6"
- Height 4.9"
- Cord Length No Cord
- Display Type LED
- Hz 50 ( +/-5 Hz)/60 Hz ( +/-6 Hz)
- Input Current 7.1A
- Phase 1
- Ports USB
- Special Features Operating Temp Range 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Standards UL 508, UL 1778, ODVA Compliant, UL Recognized Component Class 1 Division 2 Hazardous Location, CE, RoHS Complaint
- Includes UPSMON Software CD, 6 ft. USB Type A and B Cable, SDUCOMMCVR SDU AC-A Series Communication Slot Cover, Warning Label
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.