1 Phase Surge Protection Device, 120VAC
- Item # 19L425
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # STFE20010N
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Surge Protection Device
- Phase 1
- Voltage 120VAC
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage 150VAC
- Voltage Protection Rating 400V (L-N), 500V (L-G, N-G)
- Nominal Discharge Current 20A
- Modes of Protection L-G, L-N, N-G
- Filtering / Nonfiltering Filtering
- Modular / Nonmodular Modular
- Mounting Style DIN Rail
- Enclosure Material Steel
- IP Rating 20
- Length 4.88"
- Width 2.56"
- Depth 4.56"
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase 30kA
- Max. Surge Current Per Mode 20kA (L-N), 10kA (L-G, N-G)
- Noise Attenuation Normal Mode = 90dB MaxCommon Mode = 60dB Max
- Short Circuit Current Rating 5kAIC
- Number of Poles 1
- Number of Wires 2 Wires + Ground
- Wire Gauge 12 AWG
- Standards UL/cUL/CE
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.