Tie Down Strap Kit, 16 ft.L x 2"W, 1467 lb. Load Limit, Adjustment: Ratchet
- Item # 15X226
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SLCERIBPP
- Catalog Page # 1106
- UNSPSC # 31162108
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 8.3 lbs.
Country of Origin Varies Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Made from 2"-wide polyester webbing, the Snap-Loc® E-Straps have a 4400-lb. break strength and a 1467-lb. working load. They have a heavy-duty torque ratchet, an 18" lead end, a 16-ft. overall length, and sewn-on hook-and-loop fastener for easy storage. The versatile black Snaplocs have a 3000-lb. break strength, a 1000-lb. working load, and a durable powder-coated finish. The rings connect hook straps, rope, cable and more to the Snaplocs. The hooks transform the E-Straps into useful hook straps on one or both ends. Strap down cargo where you want it on truck racks, trailers, walls, ceilings, floors, and more. Rings, hooks, Allen screws, washers, and Nylock nuts are included.
- Item - Cargo Tie Downs Tie Down Strap Kit
- Cargo Tie Down Adjustment Ratchet
- Cargo Tie Down Length 16 ft.
- Cargo Tie Down Width 2"
- Working Load Limit 1467 lb.
- Breaking Strength 4400 lb.
- Cargo Tie Down Material Polyester
- Cargo Tie Down End Material Steel
- Color Red
- Cargo Tie Down End Type Spring E-Track
- For Use With Trucks, Pickups, Trailers, Truck Racks and Equipment
- Includes (2) 2"x16' Ratchet E-Straps, (6) Black Snaplocs with Fasteners, (2) Hooks, (2) Rings
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 90 days
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions