Silverline Series High Purity Gas Regulator, 0 to 25 psi, 2.000", Corrosive
- Item # 3ELA7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 310-85250000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40142201
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Purity Gas Regulator
- Regulator Supply Type Cylinder
- Gas Service Corrosive
- Stages Single
- Series Silverline
- Inlet Connection CGA-660
- Outlet Connection 1/4" FNPT Diaphragm Valve with 1/4" Tube Fitting
- Gauges Delivery Pressure 30" Hg 0 to 30 psig
- Delivery Pressure Range 0 to 25 psi
- Gauge Size 2-1/2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge 4000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure 3500 psi
- Body Material 316 Stainless Steel Bar Stock
- Diaphragm Material Stainless Steel
- Application High Pressure
- Delivery 0 to 25 psi
- Coefficient of Volume 0.120
- Overall Length 4-3/4"
- Body Dia. 2.000"
- Includes PTFE(R) Filtered Seat, Nickel-Plated Bonnet
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3ELC2MILLER ELECTRIC
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.