Silverline Series Specialty Gas Regulator, 0 to 1000 psi, 2.500", Non-Corrosive Inert
- Item# 2CZV1
- Mfr. Model# 824-0009
- Catalog Page# 3048
- UNSPSC# 23171541
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Specialty Gas Regulator
- Regulator Supply Type Cylinder
- Gas Service Non-Corrosive Inert
- Stages Single
- Series Silverline
- Inlet Connection CGA-580
- Outlet Connection 1/4" FNPT
- Regulator Capacity Heavy Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure 0 to 1500 psi
- Delivery Pressure Range 0 to 1000 psi
- Gauge Size 2-1/2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge 10,000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure 6000 psi
- Body Material Nickel Plated
- Application Aviation, Construction, Field Maintenance and Repair, In-Plant Maintenance and Repair, Refinery, Petrochemical, Hvac and Water Pipe
- Delivery 0 to 1000 psi
- Coefficient of Volume 0.190
- Overall Length 4-3/4"
- Body Dia. 2.500"
- Includes Low-Torque-Control Adjusting Screw
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2CZV2MILLER ELECTRIC
Price $770.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.