40 Series Gas Regulator, 175 psi, 3.250", Oxygen
- Item# 5JPG5
- Mfr. Model# 40-175-540
- Catalog Page# 3048
- UNSPSC# 40142201
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gas Regulator
- Regulator Supply Type Cylinder
- Gas Service Oxygen
- Stages Single
- Series 40
- Inlet Connection CGA-540
- Outlet Connection 9/16"-18 RH B
- Regulator Capacity Heavy Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure 200 psi
- Delivery Pressure Range 175 psi
- Gauge Size 2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge 4000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure 3500 psi
- Body Material Brass
- Diaphragm Material Stainless Steel
- Application Construction, Fabrication, Farm and Ranch, Field Maintenance and Repair, Home/Hobby, In-Plant Maintenance and Repair, Manufacturing, Mechanical Contracting, Metal Art/Sculpture, Motorsports (Car, Truck, Bike, Etc.), Pipe Fabrication, Rental, Robotics/Automation, Schools/Training, Scrap/Demolition, Ship/Boat, Welding Projects, Process Piping, Refinery, Petrochemical, Power, Hvac and Water Pipe
- Delivery 175 psi
- Overall Length 6"
- Body Dia. 3.250"
- Includes Nickel-Plated Bonnet, External Relief Valve
- Standards UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.