Refrigeration and A/C Outfit, AC309, 30-100-540, 30-15-200, Acetylene Fuel, AW1A Torch Handle
- Item# 2CZK5
- Mfr. Model# VT-4T
- Catalog Page# 3050
- UNSPSC# 23171541
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Refrigeration and A/C Outfit
- Cutting Attachment AC309
- Torch Handle AW1A
- Pressure Regulator 30-100-540, 30-15-200
- Series Versa-Torch
- Cuts Up To 3"
- Welds Up To 1-1/2"
- Welding Nozzles LT103, LT104, LT106
- Cutting Tips MC12-00
- Heating Head 13716
- Includes Cutting Attachment, Torch Handle, Cylinder Carrier, Cutting Tip, (3) Brazing Tips, Heating Tip, Oxygen and Acetylene Regulators, 10 cu. Ft. Acetylene and 20 cu. ft. Oxygen Cylinders, Twin Welding Hose, Reverse Flow Check Valves, Goggles and Striker
- Fuel Acetylene
- Application Cutting, Welding, Heating
- Characteristics Cuts Up to 3" and Welds To 1-1/2" Dia Pipe with Approriate Tips
- Standards UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2CZK4MILLER ELECTRIC
Price $624.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.