30 Series Flow Gauge Regulator, 50 cfh, 2.000", Carbon Dioxide
- Item# 5EFY3
- Mfr. Model# 31-50-320
- Catalog Page# 3049
- UNSPSC# 40142201
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flow Gauge Regulator
- Regulator Supply Type Cylinder
- Gas Service Carbon Dioxide
- Stages Single
- Series 30
- Inlet Connection CGA-320
- Outlet Connection 5/8"-18 RH Internal
- Regulator Capacity Medium Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure 50 cfh
- Delivery Pressure Range 50 cfh
- Gauge Size 2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge 4000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure 3500 psi
- Body Material Forged Brass
- Diaphragm Material Neoprene
- Application Aluminum Welding, Aviation, Construction, Fabrication, Farm and Ranch, Field Maintenance and Repair, Home/Hobby, In-Plant Maintenance and Repair, Manufacturing, Mechanical Contracting, Metal Art/Sculpture, Motorsports (Car, Truck, Bike, Etc.), Other Alloys, Pipe Fabrication, Rental, Schools/Training, Stainless Steel Welding, Welding Projects, Refinery, Petrochemical, Power, Hvac and Water Pipe
- Delivery 0 to 50 scfh
- Overall Length 3-1/3"
- Body Dia. 2.000"
- Includes Sure Seat(TM) Filtered Seat, Nickel-Plated Bonnet, Self Reseting Safety Relief Valve
- Standards UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.