3/8" Plastic Union Elbow, 90°, White/Gray
- Item # 36W640
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # KQ2L11-35AS
- Catalog Page # 2554
- UNSPSC # 40142604
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.01 lbs.
Country of Origin Singapore Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Low disconnecting force helps prevent collet and chuck from biting into and damaging tubing. The body and threaded portion can tum independently of one another for use in confined spaces. For use with polyurethane, polyolefin, nylon, and PTFE tubing. Can be used for positive air pressure as well as vacuum for actuators, air preparation, and directional control valves.
- Item Union Elbow, 90 Degrees
- Basic Material Plastic
- Body Material Polybutylene Terephthalate
- Connection Type Tube x MNPT
- Tube Size 3/8"
- Pipe Size 1/4"
- Max. Pressure 145 psi
- Color White/Gray
- Temp. Range 23 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Hex Size 11/16"
- Special Features With Thread Sealant
- Standards ROHS
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions