1.6/1.1 gpm Toilet Manual Dual Flush Valve, 11-1/2" Rough-In
- Item# 2XU40
- Mfr. Model# WES111
- Catalog Page# 3425
- UNSPSC# 30181505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Manual Dual Flush Valve
- Fixture Type Toilet
- Gallons per Flush 1.6/1.1
- Inlet Size 1"
- Spud Coupling 1-1/2"
- Rough-In 11-1/2"
- Valve Design Diaphragm
- Connection Location Top
- Pressure Range 25 to 100 psi
- Finish Chrome Plated
- Handle Type Non-Hold Open Antimicrobial Coating
- Includes (2) Instructional Placards to Educate The User On Proper Operation to Lift Handle Up for Liquid Waste, Pull Down Handle for Solid Waste
- Standards ASSE, ANSI, ADA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
- Green Environmental Attribute Toilet Uses 1.28 gpf or Less
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Item # 4LW39SLOAN
Price $224.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.