Exposed, Top Spud, Automatic Flush Valve, For Use With Category Toilets
- Item # 2VEF7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ECOS 8111
- Catalog Page # 2752
- UNSPSC # 40141616
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 8.65 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Automatic toilet flush valves are sized to fit tankless toilets. These sensor-operated valves have a spud coupling for attaching to a toilet spud. They typically require a high-pressure water supply to operate.Automatic flush valves are sensor-operated valves for flushing tankless toilets and urinals. Also known as automatic flushometers, these flow-control devices don't require user contact to activate, so they help decrease the spread of germs. Their sensor automatically triggers flushing after a set time period or once a user has moved out of sensing range. They're ideal for ensuring flushing in public restrooms and high-use areas.
- Item Automatic Flush Valve
- Flush Valve Location Exposed
- Fixture Connection Top Spud
- Brand and Series Sloan ECOS(R)
- For Use With Category Toilets
- Basic Power Source Battery
- Battery Life 3 yr. @ 4000 Flushes/Month
- Flush Mode Double Flush
- Gallons per Flush 1.1/1.6
- Flush Valve Design Diaphragm
- Rough-In 11-1/2"
- Spud Coupling 1-1/2"
- Inlet Size 1" IPS
- Sensor Range 22" to 42"
- Pressure Range 15 to 100 psi
- Finish Chrome
- Includes Instructional Placard
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr
- Standards ASSE 1037, ADA Compliant
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
- Sloan Control Stop Repair Parts & Maintenance Guide
- Sloan Flush Connections & Flanges Repair Parts & Maintenance Guide
- Sloan Flushometer Maintenance Schedule
- Sloan Tailpiece Repair Parts & Maintenance Guide
- Sloan ECOS Flushometer Installation Instructions
- Sloan ECOS Flushometer Installation Instructions - Spanish
- Sloan ECOS 8111 Spec Sheet
- Sloan ECOS Flushometer Repair Parts & Maintenance Guide