Petroleum-Based Penetrant, 32°F to 100°F, 12 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 1WVL2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 35001G
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Penetrant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Penetrant Base Petroleum
- Min. Operating Temp. 32 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 100 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 12 oz.
- Series Penetrant Plus
- Net Weight 12 oz.
- Flash Point N/A
- Specific Gravity N/A
- VOC Content 45%
- Application Special formulation of penetrating oil and graphite designed not only to cut through tough rust and corrosion but also reduce mechanical wear, extending the working life of nuts, bolts, screws, etc.
- Standards CAS, DSL, EU EINECS, WHMIS, CERCLA/SARA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.