Dry Film Lubricant, -75°F to 450 Degrees F, Graphite, 1 gal. Can
- Item # 1WVL3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 33015
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Dry Film Lubricant
- Item Dry Film Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Lubricant Additives Graphite
- Min. Operating Temp. -75 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 450 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Can
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Lubricant Color Gray
- Net Weight 1 gal.
- Chemical Base Dry Film
- Flash Point 105 Degrees F
- VOC Content Not Specified
- Application For Roller Chains On Oven Conveyors, Paint Lines and Drying Ovens, Bakery Oven Chains, Sealed for Life Units
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.