Eco Friendly Graphite Dry Film Lubricant, 1 gal. Container Size, 1 gal. Net Weight
- Item# 6KYD7
- Mfr. Model# 33615OS
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Eco Friendly Graphite Dry Film Lubricant
- Lubricant Additives Graphite
- Chemical Base Water
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Container Type Can
- Min. Operating Temp. -75 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 450 Degrees F
- Net Weight 1 gal.
- Color Black
- Sub-Category Dry Lubricants
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.18
- VOC Content 371.4g/L
- Application Low Surface Tension, Military, Industrial, Transportation, Marine, Agricultural, For Metal Parts, Non-Ferrous and Ferrous Metals, Multi-Performance, Low Surface Tension, Fast Acting Penetrating Lubricant for Disassembly, Repair, Cleaning and Protecting Metal Parts, Hardware, Equipment, Tools, with Anti-Corrosion Protection for Non-Ferrous and Ferrous Metals, Humvee Doors, Tools, Car Parts, Electrical Equip, Bolts, Jacks, Assembly Parts, Wire Ropes, Rusty Chains, Dies, Shafts, Hinges, Firearms, Locks, Linkage Cables, Head Studs, Fishing Reels, Light Air Tools, Sliding Surfaces, Multi-Performance Light Anti-Wear Lubricant, Light Metal Working/Fabricating, Gaskets/Seals, Bearings, Dies, Machine Tools, Air Valves, Air Tools
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.