Dry Film Lubricant, -75°F to 400 Degrees F, Graphite, 12 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 1WVK7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 33203G
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Dry Film Lubricant
- Item Dry Film Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Lubricant Additives Graphite
- Min. Operating Temp. -75 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 400 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 12 oz.
- Lubricant Color Gray
- Net Weight 12 oz.
- Chemical Base Dry Film
- Flash Point None
- VOC Content Not Specified
- Application For Roller Chains On Oven Conveyors, Paint Lines and Drying Ovens, Bakery Oven Chains, Sealed for Life Units
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.