24 oz. Tire Sealant, Squeeze Bottle Container Type
- Item # 1MRE2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 10008
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 25172504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tire Sealant
- Size 24 oz.
- Container Type Squeeze Bottle
- Form Liquid
- Color Green
- Material Fiber Base
- Flammable / Non Flammable Non Flammable
- Max. Safe Storage Temp. 0 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Features Valve Core Remover, Punctures Up to 1/4" Using Fibro-Seal Technology, Non-Toxic, Non-Hazardous, Non-Aerosol and Water Soluble
- Used For Tubeless Tires, Bike, ATV, Auto, Trailer, Motorcycle and Wheelbarrow
- Includes Valve Core Remover
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1MRE3SLIME
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.