4-Blade Ceiling Fan, 230V, 15 to 40 ft. Mounting Height, Variable-Speed, 10 ft. Blade Dia., 88 RPM
- Item # 53XZ49
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # STEP-1030-423-1
- Catalog Page # 2924
- UNSPSC # 40101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ceiling Fan
- Fan Overall Type Industrial
- Blade Dia. 10 ft.
- Fan Voltage 230VAC
- Fan Watts 1725
- Speed Controllable - Fans Yes
- Number of Speeds Variable
- Blade Material - Fans Aluminum
- Housing Material - Fans Aluminum
- Housing Finish - Fans Powder Coated
- Number of Blades 4
- Fan Item Ceiling Fan
- Phase 1
- Reversible Yes
- High CFM 62,108
- CFM @ 50 Hz 62,108
- CFM @ 60 Hz 62108
- Full Load Amps 7.5
- Amps @ 50 Hz 7.5
- Amps @ 60 Hz 7.5
- RPM 88
- RPM @ 60 Hz 88
- RPM @ 50 Hz 88
- Hz 50/60
- Input Volts AC @ 60/50 Hz 230
- Down Rod Outside Dia. 2-1/2"
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled
- Bearings Tapered
- Mount Type Bracket
- Standards UL, CAN/CSA, C-TICK, CE
- Includes Fan Motor Assembly, Airfoils, Manual Controller, Electrical Wires, Guy Wires, Safety Cable, Mounting Brackets, Hardware
- Area Covered (Destratification) - Fans 7850 sq. ft.
- Area Covered (Cooling) - Fans 4710 sq. ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.