Tether Float Switch, Mechanical, Normally Open Switch Type
- Item # 3HCW1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 20SGMPCNO
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121531
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Potable Water Tether Float Switches• Max. temp.: 140°FSwitches provide automatic control in water, potable water, and sewage applications.Passed NSF Standard 61 protocol by an approved water quality association.SignalMaster® Control Panel Switches• Polypropylene floats Pumping range: 1-1/2" differential Tether length: 3-1/2"Narrow-angle switches are designed to activate pump control panels and alarms. Switch activation occurs at 15° below horizontal. ABS/nylon mounting clamp provided, except where noted as cable weighted. Feature a 5A max. with 18-ga. wire.UL Listed for use in water and sewage.
- Item Float Switch, Mechanical
- Voltage 115/230
- Series SignalMaster(R)
- Wire Gauge 18
- Pumping Range Min./Max. 1 1/2 Differential
- Float Length (In.) 4-53/64
- Float Dia. (In.) 2-3/4
- Mounts Mounting Clamp Assembly
- For Use With Alarms; Control Panels
- Mounting Bracket Material ABS/Nylon
- Agency Compliance UL, CSA, Water Quality
- Includes Mounting Clamp Assembly
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.