Tether AmpMaster Pump Switch
- Item # 5AEP2
- Mfr. Model # 20AMDWOP
- Catalog Page # 2681
- UNSPSC # 39121531
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AmpMaster Pump Switch
- Float Switch Contact Form Normally Open
- Voltage 125/250VAC
- Electrical Connection - Pumps Wire Leads
- Amps 20A
- Float Switch Cord Length 20 ft.
- Float Switch Off Point 45 Degrees Below Horizontal
- Float Switch On Point 45 Degrees Above Horizontal
- Float Switch Float Material PVC
- Tether Length Min.-Max. 5" to 22"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Float Switch Type Tether
- Series AmpMaster
- Type Tether
- HP @ 1 Phase - 115V 1 1/2 or Less
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V 3 or Less
- Wire Gauge 12
- Pumping Range Min./Max. 9 to 24
- Overall Length (In.) 243.56
- Float Length (In.) 3.56
- Length 20 Ft
- Float Dia. (In.) 3
- Float Material PVC
- Mounts Hose Clamp
- For Use With Pumps
- Body Material PVC
- Mounting Bracket Material ABS/Nylon
- Turns Off At 45 degrees
- Agency Compliance UL/CSA
- Includes Mounting Clamp Assembly
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.