Mechanical Push Button Lockset, 5 Button, Vandal Resistant, Combination Entry and Egress Both with K
- Item # 28XW83
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EE1021M/EE1021M-26D-41
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171619
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mechanical Push Button Lockset
- Handle Type Knob
- Function Combination Entry and Egress Both with Key Override
- Key Override Options Replaceable Core Medeco, ASSA, Yale, Abloy
- Hand Factory Left, Field Reversible
- Finish Satin Chrome
- Door Thickness 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- Keypad 5 Button, Vandal Resistant
- Backset 2-3/4"
- ADA Compliant No
- Fire Rated 3 hr.
- Case Material Zinc
- Series EE1000
- Outside Height 7-3/8"
- Outside Width 3-1/8"
- Outside Depth 3-3/16"
- Inside Height 7-3/8"
- Inside Width 3-1/8"
- Inside Depth 2-3/8"
- Latch Length 1/2"
- Max. User Codes 1
- Weather Resistant Yes
- Includes Lock, Template, Manual, Combination Change Tool, Required Installation Hardware
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Electrical/Mechanical Mechanical
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.