Disinfectant and Sanitizer, 1 gal. Jug, Unscented Liquid, Ready to Use, 1 EA
- Item # 1PTD9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3410000430501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47131821
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Disinfectants and Sanitizers Disinfectant and Sanitizer
- Primary Chemical None
- Cleaner Container Type Jug
- Cleaner Container Size 1 gal.
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Recommended Dilution 1:16 to 1:4
- Fragrance Unscented
- Cleaner Form Liquid
- Chemicals For Use On Surface Hard Nonporous Surfaces
- Effective to Remove C. Difficile Spores, E. Coli, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Herpes Simplex Virus Type I, HIV Type 1, Influenza A Virus, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Chemical Series No Series
- Flash Point More Than 200 Degrees F
- Contains C10/C10 30%, C8/C8 20%), Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Di-N-Alkyl (C8/C10 50%, Octyl Decyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride
- Item Disinfectant/Sanitizer
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1PTE1SIMPLE GREEN
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.