pH Electrode, Twist-Lock, Flat
- Item# 5MXV3
- Mfr. Model# 3-2714
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41111931
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
The SIGNET pH flow sensor electrode allows sediment and particles to flow past measurement surface. Large reference volume and positioning of internal elements makes this electrode highly responsive in aquatic, industrial, and municipal applications. BNC connector allows easy connection to SIGNET 2720 preamplifier.
- Item pH Flow Sensor Electrode
- Type PH
- Surface Flat
- Operating Range 0 to 14 PH
- Connector Type Twist- Lock
- Temperature Range (F) 50 to 185
- Pressure Range 6.89 bar @ 0 C(100 psi @ 32 F to 149 F)
- Pipe Size (In.) 1/2 to 12
- Material CPVC/FPM
- Mounting Position +50 Deg to Horizontal Plane
- Connector BNC
- For Use With 8750, 5700
- Standards CE
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.