1/2 to 4 GF Insertion Fitting Flow Integral System, Glass Filled Polypropylene, 0.95 to 793
- Item# 5NFK7
- Mfr. Model# 3-8150-P0
- Catalog Page# 3337
- UNSPSC# 41112501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flow Integral System
- Housing Material Glass Filled Polypropylene
- Fitting Size (In.) 1/2 to 4
- Flow Material Water-Like Liquids
- Flow Range @ GPH 0.16 to 51
- Flow Range (GPM) 0.95 to 3100
- Flow Range (LPM) 3.5 to 11600
- Fitting Type GF Insertion Fitting
- Accuracy (%) +/-0.5
- Pressure Rating (PSI) 150
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. F) 14 to 149
- Max. Viscosity 25 cP
- Length (In.) 6"
- Frequency Range (Hz) 6 per ft/sec
- Sensor Type Paddlewheel
- Rotor Type PVDF
- O-Ring FPM
- Display Units Range
- Display Type LCD
- Flow Range 0.95 to 793
- Flow Range @ < 5 cps 0.95 to 793
- Repeatability +/- 0.5% Full Range
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. C) 0 to 194 F
- Ambient Temperature 14 to 149 Degrees F
- Typical K Factor By Size
- Includes 2 AA Size 3.6V Lithium Thionyl Chloride Batteries
- Power Requirement 2 AA Size 3.6V Lithium Thionyl Chloride Batteries
- Standards CE, UL, CUL, ROHS
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.