5 to 8 GF Insertion Fitting Electronic Flowmeter, Glass Filled Polypropylene, 62 to 3100 gpm
- Item # 5NFK8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3-8150-P1
- Catalog Page # 2731
- UNSPSC # 41112501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Flowmeter
- Flowmeter Product Group Electronic Flowmeter
- Connection Size 5" to 8"
- Connection Type Insertion
- Fluid Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 149 Degrees F
- Wetted Materials None
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Flow Range 62 to 3100 gpm
- Max. Viscosity 130 SSU
- Flow Material Water-Like Liquids
- Housing Material Glass Filled Polypropylene
- Flow Range @ GPH 0.16 to 51
- Flow Range (GPM) 0.95 to 3100
- Flow Range (LPM) 3.5 to 11600
- Accuracy (%) +/-0.5
- Length (In.) 7"
- Frequency Range (Hz) 6 per ft/sec
- Sensor Type Paddlewheel
- Rotor Type PVDF
- O-Ring FPM
- Display Units Range
- Display Type LCD
- Power Requirement 2 AA Size 3.6V Lithium Thionyl Chloride Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.