Butane Soldering Iron Kit; For Soldering
- Item # 54EG16
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SIK2-10
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 0
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Soldering Iron Kit
- Power Source Butane
- Temp. (F) 2100 Degrees
- Tip Copper Pyramid Bit
- Features Runs Off Of Propane, Automatic On/Off Ignition, Trigger Can Be locked
- Application For Soldering
- Length (In.) 6
- Includes Promatic Soldering Iron, 12 oz. Pyramid Copper Soldering Bit, 10 ft. Hose, Preset LP Gas Regulator, Quick Connect Set, Canvas Carrying Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.