Reversing IEC Magnetic Motor Starter, 110 to 240VAC/DC, Overload Relay Amp Setting: 8.0 to 32.0
- Item # 13A284
- Mfr. Model # 3RA6120-1EP32
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item IEC Magnetic Motor Starter
- Overload Relay Amp Setting 8.0 to 32.0
- Coil Volts 110 to 240VAC/DC
- Enclosure NEMA Rating No Enclosure
- Auxiliary Contact Form 1NC/1NO
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 10
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 20
- Action Reversing
- Hz 50/60
- Number of Poles 3
- Amps AC 32.0
- Width 1.77"
- Features End of Service Life Indicator and Removable Terminals
- Includes End of Service Life Indicator and Removable Terminals
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V 30
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V 10
- Height 6.69"
- Depth 6.50"
- Standards UL 508, CSA, IEC, CCC
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 13A283SIEMENS
Web Price $858.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.