Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for Heating and Cooling, 120 to 240VAC
- Item # 40PN33
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 134-1510
- Catalog Page # 3025
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Thermostat Switch Type SPDT
- Thermostat Control Range 35 Degrees to 45 Degrees F
- Thermostat Voltage 120 to 240VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120VAC 16A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 8A
- Thermostat Programmable No
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Thermostat Heating/Cooling Heating/Cooling
- Thermostat Item Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat
- Remote Sensing Bulb Included Yes
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Differential 12 Degrees F
- Height 3-17/64"
- Width 5"
- Depth 2-1/2"
- Temp. Sensitivity 15 to 55
- Sensor Type Bulb
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 1/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length 20 ft.
- Capillary Length 240"
- Color Gray
- Enclosure Type Galvanized/Steel
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 16A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 96A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 48A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 8A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Mounting Type Horizontal
- Mounting Location Downstream Side of The Coil
- Includes Universal Mounting Bracket
- Standards UL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.