Elec Pneumatic Transducer, 0 to 30 psi
- Item # 40PN41
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 545-113
- Catalog Page # 3041
- UNSPSC # 41112107
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Pneumatic Transducer
- Input Type Voltage
- Action Type - Pneumatic Thermostats Direct Acting and Reverse Acting
- Max. Safe Air PSI 30
- Control Air Pressure 0 to 30 psi
- Air Connections 1/4" Barb
- Height 3"
- Width 5-3/4"
- Depth 4-1/4"
- Air Consumption 8 scfm
- Max. Ambient Temp. 185 Degrees F
- Input Voltage 19 to 26VAC
- Input Amps 1VA
- Output 0 to 20 psi
- Output Range 0 to 20 psi
- Temp. Coefficient 32 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Includes Hand-Off-Auto Status Dry Contact Ouput, 0-5VDC Output Voltage for Pressure Feedback
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.