24VAC/DC Modulating Electric Actuator, -25° to 130°F, 160 in.-lb., 90 sec., Includes: Mounting Bra
- Item# 2UPH2
- Mfr. Model# GCA161.1P
- Catalog Page# 3798
- UNSPSC# 31251502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Actuator
- Mounting Type Direct Mount
- Spring Return Yes
- Shaft Type Self-Centering
- Torque 160 in.-lb.
- Stroke Deg. 90
- Height 11-13/16"
- Width 3-15/16"
- Depth 2-11/16"
- Electrical Connections 3 ft. 18 AWG Lead
- Signal Type Modulating
- Ambient Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Power Consumption 8VA Running, 3VA Holding
- Timing 90 sec.
- Voltage 24VAC/DC
- For Use With Valves and Dampers
- Replaces Honeywell Motors No. Modelo MS7520A2007
- Includes Mounting Bracket Screws and Hex Key
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.