24VAC Floating Electric Actuator, -25° to 130°F, 44 in.-lb., 90 sec., Includes: Mounting Bracket Scr
- Item# 2UPH1
- Mfr. Model# GDE131.1P
- Catalog Page# 3798
- UNSPSC# 31251502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Actuator
- Mounting Type Direct Mount
- Spring Return No
- Shaft Type Set Screw Shaft Coupling
- Torque 44 in.-lb.
- Stroke Deg. 90
- Height 5-7/16"
- Width 2-3/4"
- Depth 2-3/8"
- Electrical Connections 3 ft. 18 AWG Lead
- Signal Type Floating
- Ambient Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Power Consumption 2.3VA
- Timing 90 sec.
- Voltage 24VAC
- For Use With Valves and Dampers
- Replaces Honeywell Motors Mfr. No. MN6105A1011
- Includes Mounting Bracket Screws and Hex Key
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2HFA324VAC/DC On/Off, Floating SPDT Electric Actuator, -5° to 140°F, 44 in.-lb., 95 sec. Nominal @ 60 Hz,HONEYWELL
Price $115.25 / each
Item # 2UPH424VAC Modulating — Electric Actuator, -25° to 130°F, 44 in.-lb., 90 sec., Includes: Mounting BracketSIEMENS
Price $178.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.