1 MNPT Paddle Liquid Flow Switch, 10
- Item # 40PN67
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # QVE1900U
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121538
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Liquid Flow Switch
- Min. Flow Rate (GPM) 6
- Flow Rate 10
- Connection Size (In.) 1 MNPT
- Switch Enclosure NEMA 4
- Min. Ambient Temp. (F) -4 Degrees
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F) 185 Degrees
- Min. Fluid Temp. (F) -40 Degrees
- Max. Fluid Temp. (F) -40 Degrees to 248 Degrees
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 160
- Operating Velocity Range (FPM) 160
- Switch Type SPDT
- Max. Duct Size (In.) 1-1/4" to 8"
- Contact Rating 15A
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Material of Construction Brass, SS
- Wetted Materials Brass
- Max. Operating Velocity (FPM) 10
- Voltage 24VDC
- For Use With Condensers, Boilers and Heat Exchangers
- Application Used In HVAC Installations to Monitor The Flow of Fluids In Hydronic Heating and Cooling Systems
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.