Polypropylene Packaging Tape, Hot Melt Resin Adhesive, 3.00 mil Thick, 48mm X 50m
- Item # 49Y453
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HP 500
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Packaging Tape
- Tape Application Hand
- Tape Backing Material Polypropylene
- Tape Adhesive Hot Melt Resin
- Tape Thickness 3.00 mil
- Tape Width 48mm
- Tape Length 50m
- Tape Shape Continuous Roll
- Tape Color Clear
- Min. Tape Performance Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Tape Performance Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Tape Tensile Strength 74 lb./in.
- Tape Adhesive Strength 58 oz./in.
- Tape Core Diameter 3"
- Tape Elongation 150%
- Shear Strength Not Rated
- Legend No Legend
- Series HP 500
- Standards ASTM D 1974-98 (2003), ASTM D 5486M-12, Type III, CID A-A-1684C, FDA Indirect Contact CFR 21, 175.105, FDA Indirect Contact CFR 21, 177.1520
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 31HJ29GRAINGER APPROVED
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.