Polypropylene Carton Sealing Tape, Hot Melt Resin Adhesive, 2.50 mil Thick, 72mm X 100m
- Item # 40TU29
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HP 400
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Carton Sealing Tape
- Tape Application Hand
- Tape Backing Material Polypropylene
- Tape Adhesive Hot Melt Resin
- Tape Thickness 2.50 mil
- Tape Width 72mm
- Tape Length 100m
- Tape Shape Continuous Roll
- Tape Color Clear
- Min. Tape Performance Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Tape Performance Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Tape Tensile Strength 33 lb./in.
- Tape Adhesive Strength 54 oz./in.
- Tape Core Diameter 3"
- Tape Elongation 150%
- Shear Strength Not Rated
- Legend No Legend
- Series HP 400
- Standards ASTM D 1974-98 (2003), ASTM D 5486M-12, Type III, CID A-A-1684C, FDA Indirect Contact CFR 21, 175.105, FDA Indirect Contact CFR 21, 177.1520, (FOR REFERENCE ONLY: *White not compliant with FDA Indirect Contact standards)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.