Polypropylene Carton Sealing Tape with Dispenser, Hot Melt Resin Adhesive, 48mm X 50m, 1 EA
- Item # 36NH83
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HP 200 KIT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201517
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.01 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Production grade hot melt packaging tape can be used to create instant closures on medium-weight cartons in everyday manufacturing and shipping environments. For manual or automated industrial carton sealing applications, HP 200® provides excellent holding power and superior performance.
- Item Carton Sealing Tape with Dispenser
- Tape Application Hand
- Tape Backing Material Polypropylene
- Tape Adhesive Hot Melt Resin
- Tape Thickness 1.8 mil
- Tape Width 48mm
- Tape Length 50m
- Tape Shape Continuous Roll
- Tape Color Clear
- Min. Tape Performance Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Tape Performance Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Tape Tensile Strength 27 lb./in.
- Tape Adhesive Strength 44 oz./in.
- Tape Core Diameter 3"
- Tape Elongation 150%
- Shear Strength Not Rated
- Legend No Legend
- Series HP 200
- Standards ASTM D 1974/D 1974M-16, CID A-A-1684C, FDA Indirect Contact CFR 21, 175.105, FDA Indirect Contact CFR 21, 177.152
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions