Uncoated Cut Resistant Glove, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4, HPPE Lining, Gray, XL, EA 1
- Item # 2ZPY4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8113-10
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D2081
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Glove
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 1
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 0
- Glove Coating Material Uncoated
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant HPPE
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Glove Size XL
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Uncoated
- Color Gray
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage None
- Glove Coating Finish None
- Glove Cut Clute
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 12"
- Application Food Processing, Liner Glove, Material Handling, Trimming
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles Greater Than 100
- ANSI Cut Grams Greater Than 1500
- ANSI Puncture Newtons Less Than 100
- Finger Material HPPE
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 13
- Standards ANSI
- Thumb Style Straight
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.