15.00 mil Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves, Blue, Size 11, 1 PR
- Item # 1PFP7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # NSK24-11
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D0482
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Nitrile
- Glove Length Range 12-18"
- Glove Texture Location Palm and Fingers
- Glove Thickness 15.00 mil
- Glove Length 14"
- Cuff Gauntlet
- Lining Interlock Knit
- Glove Size 11
- Color Blue
- Supported / Unsupported Supported
- Standards Compliance 21 CFR, Parts 170-199, ANSI/ISEA 105-2005, CE, EN 388-2003, EN 374-3-2003, ASTM
- Application Oily Greasy Applications, Protection from Fuels, Refineries, Painting, Sewer Cleaning, Masonry, Deep-Sea Fishing, Food Handling Applications, Wet Cement Handling, Protection From Hexavalent Chromium
- Resists Abrasion,Alcohols,Caustics,Puncture,Solvents
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 45FL86ANSELL
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.