Chemical Resistant Gloves, Size 2XL, 12"L, Blue/Yellow , 1 PR
- Item # 3RZH4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # KV660XXL-11
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D6121
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material PVC
- Glove Length Range 12" or less
- Glove Texture Location Palm and Fingers
- Glove Thickness 22.00 mil
- Glove Length 12"
- Cuff Gauntlet
- Lining Kevlar(R)
- Glove Size 2XL
- Color Blue/Yellow
- Supported / Unsupported Supported
- Standards ASTM, ANSI/ISEA 105-2005, CE, EN 388 4341, EN 374-3
- Application Construction, Decontamination, Masonry, Fuel Transport, Maintenance, Refineries, Utility Service, Fishing, Garbage Collection, Cleaning
- Resists Abrasion,Acids,Alcohols,Animal Fats,Caustics,Detergents,Petroleum Based Solvents,Salts
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.