3.7 oz. Multi-Purpose Glue, Black
- Item # 49LW89
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 110212
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Glue
- Type Multi-Purpose
- Color Black
- Size 3.7 oz.
- Length (In.) 8-1/2"
- Coverage 7.4 sq. ft.
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden 2 to 20 min.
- Full Cure 24 to 72 hr.
- Uses Rebuild Worn Out Soles, Seal Rubber Boots and Waders, Coat and Protect Shoes to Avoid Premature Wear, Repair Damaged Heels, Coat Skateboards
- Application For Shoes
- Characteristics Waterproof , Flexible, Traction
- For Use With Leather, Rubber, Vinyl and Canvas
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.