Digital Force Gauge, Range 500 lb
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Nidec SHIMPO digital force gauge offers standard or peak measurement modes, force direction indication, and reversible keypad. It provides selectable High/Low comparator, onboard min./max./peak/avg./standard deviation, and continuous and single memory options. Choose units in oz., lb., g, or Newton in the 8- to 32-oz. range or lb., kg, or Newton in the 5- to 1000-lb. range.Auto-Off can be disabled for continuous use with the included AC adapter/charger. It is complete with tension attachment (hook), compression attachments (chisel, flat, notched, and cone), metric/English thread adapter, extension rod, and hanger. Software package, RS-232/USB/analog outputs, and USB cable provide for data export and analysis.
- Item Digital Force Gauge
- Range 500 lb, 250 Kg, 2500 N
- Resolution 0.1 lb, 0.1 Kg, 1 N
- Accuracy +/-0.2% FS
- Measuring Units Pound, Kilogram or Newton
- Measurement Modes Standard, Compression Peak, Tension Peak
- Function Peak Hold for Tension and Compression
- Display 4 Digit LCD
- Power Source Rechargeable NiCad Battery or AC Adapter/Charger
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Sampling Rate 1000 Hz
- Includes AC Adapter/Charger, English Thread Adapter, (Flat Head, Hook, Chisel, Notched Head, Hanger, Cone head) Attachments, Extension Rod, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions