Digital Force Gauge,Range 100 lb,USB
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Force Gauge
- Range 100 lb, 50 Kg, 500 N
- Resolution 0.1 lb, 0.01 Kg, 0.1 N
- Accuracy +/-0.2% FS
- Measuring Units Pound, Kilogram or Newton
- Measurement Modes Standard, Compression Peak, Tension Peak
- Function User Selectable Comparator, Hi-Lo
- Display 4 Digit LCD
- Power Source Rechargeable Nickel Hydride Battery or AC Adapter/Charger
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Sampling Rate 1000 Hz
- Memory Continuous Memory 1000 Points, Single Memory 100 Points, Standard memory 50 Points and Statistics (Max, Min, Peak, Average and Standard Deviation)
- Interface USB
- Output Type USB, Analog, Overload/Comparator
- Includes AC Adapter/Charger, USB Output Cable, (Hook, Chisel, Flat Head, Notched Head, Hanger and Cone Head Attachments), Thread Adapter, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.