Metal Polish, 1 gal. Non Aerosol Can, Unscented Liquid, Ready to Use, 1 EA
- Item # 5URF9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SH-GAL-4
- Catalog Page # 1518
- UNSPSC # 47131814
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cleaner Chemical Product Grouping Metal Polish and Stone Care
- Item - Metal Polish and Stone Care Metal Polish
- Chemicals For Use On Hard Nonporous Surfaces
- Cleaner Container Size 1 gal.
- Cleaner Container Type Non Aerosol Can
- Fragrance Unscented
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Recommended Dilution Ready to Use
- Cleaner Form Liquid
- Effective to Remove C. Difficile Spores, Hepatitis A
- Chemical Series No Series
- Primary Chemical None
- Standards USDA
- Case Quantity 4
- Item Metal Polish
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6VLA3ECOS PRO
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.