30 Watts Incandescent Reflector Lamp, R20, Medium Screw (E26), 140 Lumens
- Item # 11D008
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 30R20 130V
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Incandescent Reflector Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape R
- Bulb Shape R20
- Watts 30
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Lumens 140
- Bulb Finish Frosted
- Bulb Color Temp. 2800K
- Light Technology Incandescent
- Voltage 130
- Shatter-Resistant Yes
- Bulb Designation 30R20 FL
- Light Appearance 2700 to 2999K, Soft White
- Bulb Type Reflector
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Light Distribution Spot
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 3-15/16"
- Light Bulb Dia. 2-1/2"
- Bulb Beam Angle 40 Degrees
- Average Bulb Life 2000 hr.
- Three-Way No
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- High Output No
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Rough Service No
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.